- [50W GMRS 2-WAY RADIO & SCANNING RECEIVER]: The GMRS-50X1 is a 50 Watt GMRS walkie talkie mobile radio compatible with all brands of FRS and GMRS radios. It is also compatible with GMRS repeaters. Channels are wideband and narrowband compatible. The GMRS-50X1 is also a VHF and UHF scanning receiver capable to add additional channels for receive only (such as NOAA weather and other channels of interest).
- [LONG RANGE]: Requires an external antenna (the Nagoya NMO-200C is recommended: B07XCYNGNY) . The GMRS-50X1 is an ideal radio for users that need the maximum range from a base/home/or mobile environment. The GMRS-50X1 was designed in the heartland of the 🇺🇸 (in South Dakota), the GMRS-50X1 is the best GMRS mobile radio available!
- [PRIVACY TONES]: The GMRS-50X1 is compatible with all CTCSS (PL Tone) and DCS (DPL Tones) privacy tones from any other brand of walkie talkies. You can easily scan and select the tone needed to transmit and filter to hear only the conversations you want to hear!
- [OTHER FEATURES]: Wideband or Narrowband Switchable, FM Radio, Large LCD Display (Multiple Selectable Text Colors), Scanning Modes: Channel, Frequency, and Tone, High (50W)/ Mid (20W) /Low (5W) Power Switchable, 50 CTCSS 346 DCS Tones, Tone searching/scanning, Quad standby, PC programmable, Alpha Numeric Channel Storage, Transmission Time Out (TOT), Busy Channel Lock-Out (BCLO)
- [WHATS INCLUDED?]: BTECH GMRS-50X1, Speaker Mic, DC Cable, Radio & Mic Brackets, Mounting Hardware, and User Guide
Binding: Wireless Phone Accessory
Details: GMRS-50X1 HIGHLIGHTS: 15 Modifiable GMRS Two-Way Channels (Channels 1-7 & 15-22) - Receive and Transmit* 8 Modifiable GMRS Repeater Channels (Channels 23-30) - Receive and Transmit 7 Modifiable GMRS Receive Only Channels (Channels 8-14) - Receive Only** 226 Programmable Scanner Channels (Channels 00 & 31-256) - Receive Only FM Radio NOAA Weather Radio Compatible Multi Color Adjustable Display The GMRS-50X1 is FCC certified (Part 95E) for use on GMRS frequencies. The GMRS-50X1 is also FCC certified for VHF/UHF scanning capabilities (Part 15B) The GMRS-50X1 comes with GMRS two-way and GMRS repeater channels pre-programmed. You can mix and match tones for repeater usage. The GMRS-50X1 will save any modification to the channel (even during a reboot) and will remember any channel change you apply in any mode. Want to communicate with other GMRS users with other brand GMRS radios? There is no guesswork involved anymore between brands. The GMRS-50X1 can work with any GMRS radio - and has every single privacy tone option available (more than any other GMRS radio). Even if other users don't know which privacy tone is being used on their GMRS radio; you are able to scan for which tone is being used. This ensures easy compatibility with all brands. * Per FCC GMRS Radio Guidelines; Channels 1-7 are limited to Low Power - 5watt output **Per FCC GMRS Mobile Radio Guidelines Channels 8-14 transmitting is disabled; they can receive and monitor communications, but GMRS mobile radios cannot transmit on these channels. *** GMRS license required, easy to obtain (SAME DAY). The GMRS-50X1 operates on GMRS (General Mobile Radio Service) frequencies, which require an FCC (Federal Communications Commission) license. You must be licensed prior to transmitting.
Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 7.7 x 2.6 inches