Color: Black & white
- Ultra Lightweight, Ultra Thin, Up to 248 Degree Arc, for RV, Boats, Roofs, Uneven Surfaces
- 【Extremely Flexible】This panel is capable of meeting a wide range of applications where standard panels can be inconvenient to mount, such as on the curved roof of an airstream
- 【Ultra Lightweight】Thanks to advanced polymer materials, this product weighs 70% less than conventional solar panels, making transportation and installation a breeze
- 【Super Thin Lamination】Hardly noticeable, the Renogy 100W Lightweight Panel laid flat is only a tenth of an inch tall! Approximately 95% thinner than its rigid counterpart, this panel is ideal for a stealthy solar setup
- 【Highly Durable】Rigorously tested, the 100W panel was designed to withstand extreme wind of up to 2400 Pa and snow loads of up to 5400 Pa
- 【Potential Uses】The Renogy 100 Watt Flexible Monocrystalline Panel can be primarily used on off-grid applications that include rooftop, RV, boats and any curvy surfaces.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Traditional solar panels are rigid and often enclosed in tempered glass. The Renogy 100W Flexible Solar Panel is anything but traditional. Perfect for marine use or placement on top of a van or vehicle, the Renogy 100W Lightweight Solar Panel is thin and capable of flexing up to 248 degrees. At 4 pounds, this flexible solar panel weighs only a quarter of its traditional 100W counterpart. Highly flexible, this lightweight panel can easily be installed on curved surfaces. This panel can also be used for other various applications, including providing power on a boat or teardrop trailer. Mounting Recommendation: Modules must be mounted using silicone structural adhesive on the backside of the panel, grommets are only to be used for non-mobile applications. For detailed installation methods, please consult a local contractor for guidance.
Package Dimensions: 49.6 x 23.2 x 2.0 inches